Realms of Kar'Kaish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realms of Kar'Kaish

An entirely original immersive roleplaying world.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Opportunity With TFGoRP

Go down 
+7
Dark-Wizard
Tuv
AlexM
Burning_Ice
MidgetNinjaX
Aerywyn
Chaoswizkid
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aerywyn

Aerywyn

Number of posts : 352
Opportunity With TFGoRP - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100Opportunity With TFGoRP - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-30

Opportunity With TFGoRP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opportunity With TFGoRP   Opportunity With TFGoRP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:44 am

We'll make do, and hopefully the main project will be up soon...
Back to top Go down
Dark-Wizard

Number of posts : 9
Opportunity With TFGoRP - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Opportunity With TFGoRP - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity With TFGoRP   Opportunity With TFGoRP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:46 pm

Ill be promoting every one i am supposed to. Tonight.
Back to top Go down
Dark-Wizard

Opportunity With TFGoRP - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Opportunity With TFGoRP - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity With TFGoRP   Opportunity With TFGoRP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:49 pm

new url is www.finalgathering.co.cc till i can fix the old one.
Back to top Go down
Dark-Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity With TFGoRP   Opportunity With TFGoRP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:18 am

the new url is www.finalgathering.net
Back to top Go down
Aerywyn

Aerywyn

Number of posts : 352
Opportunity With TFGoRP - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100Opportunity With TFGoRP - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity With TFGoRP   Opportunity With TFGoRP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:56 am

*Goes to look*
Back to top Go down
Dark-Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity With TFGoRP   Opportunity With TFGoRP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:00 pm

Any who our new server and VBulletin and domain is set up! we are not moving any more. A custom theme i ordered at www.vbskins.com will be done soon and! enjoy the new TFGoRP! at www.finalgathering.net
Back to top Go down
Xerin Zelusa

Xerin Zelusa

Number of posts : 3

Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity With TFGoRP   Opportunity With TFGoRP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 12:38 am

Got to love the new site still needs a theme but what ever. And i know it is a bad time for me to show up here.
Back to top Go down
Panther-Anthro

Panther-Anthro

Number of posts : 36

Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity With TFGoRP   Opportunity With TFGoRP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:35 pm

Necro again, but honestly these people, really? No, really. Also, I dislike the insults that are referred back to comparing myself to Apples. I am not some evil tyrant, who lets others delete your topics, and rewards them for it. He alone, is evil in that nature. Altair, is also evil in that nature, but thankfully, he is long gone..
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamerisle.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opportunity With TFGoRP   Opportunity With TFGoRP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opportunity With TFGoRP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Realms of Kar'Kaish :: General Purposes :: General Discussion-
Jump to: