Realms of Kar'Kaish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realms of Kar'Kaish

An entirely original immersive roleplaying world.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Crom and Bronkor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Panther-Anthro

Panther-Anthro

Number of posts : 36
To Crom and Bronkor Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100To Crom and Bronkor Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

To Crom and Bronkor Empty
PostSubject: To Crom and Bronkor   To Crom and Bronkor Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:31 am

So, instead of making individuals topics to Crom, and Bronkor, since apparently 'someone' dislikes having lots of posts/topics.

I will address crom and bronkor here.

Crom, Bronkor, I realize you both have your various issues in regards to myself, but I find that rather displeasing at one time, I thought I could refer to both of you as my friends, but it seems that is no longer the case, I would still consider both of you friends, but it seems neither of you feel the same way about me anymore. You act like, I purposefully sought to destroy everything we worked for, that's far from the case, and Crom knows even less of the background of prior events then Bronkor does. I always thought both of you were valuable friends, and to bronkor you were one of my favorite clan mates, and a great team mate to have in games.

To my grapelicker alone: Bronkor, we share so many memories, from Grapelicker to the Krystal pic, you know full well that you'll always have a special place in panthers heart.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamerisle.org

To Crom and Bronkor
Page 1 of 1