Realms of Kar'Kaish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realms of Kar'Kaish

An entirely original immersive roleplaying world.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Panther-Anthro is Banned

Go down 
+3
doomcowgod
MidgetNinjaX
Chaoswizkid
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaoswizkid

Number of posts : 415
Panther-Anthro is Banned Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100Panther-Anthro is Banned Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

Panther-Anthro is Banned Empty
PostSubject: Panther-Anthro is Banned   Panther-Anthro is Banned Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:25 pm

A vote was passed among the members of RoKK. It was stated that if the community wanted Panther-Anthro, an ambitious administrator who deemed RoKK his own, banned, then Panther-Anthro would be banned from RoKK.

Normally, such a thing wouldn't be passed. If a member of RoKK was generally disliked by the rest of the members, they were discouraged about punishing or wanting to remove that member. However, an exception can be made in Panther-Anthro's case.

Panther-Anthro came to RoKK with intentions to annex the community. RoKK's memberbase consists of several members who were a part of GamerIsle, Panther-Anthro's community. He declared RoKK a rebellion and declared it his considering it wouldn't exist if not for his own work.

Although Panther-Anthro did express some interest in RoKK, including making a character, most of his posts were aimed to express his changed ways or to directly confront members of RoKK. If that was not the case, the posts he made were generally worthless... simply posting to increase his post count with some relevancy to the thread itself. His interest in RoKK is shallow, and would only continue given that RoKK was a part of his domain.

He also expressed the following: RoKK will either be hosted in it's entirety on GamerIsle, with all RoKK's members fully participating in GamerIsle, or RoKK will simply be destroyed. Due to the personal relationships with Panther, I doubt he would ever get all members, whether if it was annexed or if it was destroyed. However, if he does have those intentions, he expresses aims to hurt the website and the project itself.

For these reasons, an exception has been regarding the ban of Panther-Anthro. The community voted a majority against Panther-Anthro. They want him to be banned. Because of this, the ban shall be passed.

Panther-Anthro will not be denied total interaction with RoKK. Anything he wishes to do shall instead go exclusively through the Council. However, he will be banned from both the chatroom and the site. This ban may be lifted at a later time, though not anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
MidgetNinjaX

MidgetNinjaX

Number of posts : 209
Panther-Anthro is Banned Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Panther-Anthro is Banned Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Panther-Anthro is Banned   Panther-Anthro is Banned Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:37 pm

I'm gone for two days, and Panther already went from "hey I'm back" to "hey I'm banned"...

To that all I have to say is bravo...
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamerisle.org
doomcowgod

doomcowgod

Number of posts : 170
Panther-Anthro is Banned Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Panther-Anthro is Banned Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Panther-Anthro is Banned   Panther-Anthro is Banned Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:36 am

Now he's mad at me for not trying to force you guys to accept..
Back to top Go down
https://rokk.darkbb.com
XOotie

XOotie

Number of posts : 200
Panther-Anthro is Banned Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Panther-Anthro is Banned Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Panther-Anthro is Banned   Panther-Anthro is Banned Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:35 am

Your fault. Who said for you to actually accept being chieftain of KOSD
Back to top Go down
Crom The Conqueror

Crom The Conqueror

Number of posts : 155
Panther-Anthro is Banned Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Panther-Anthro is Banned Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Panther-Anthro is Banned   Panther-Anthro is Banned Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:23 am

doomcowgod wrote:
Now he's mad at me for not trying to force you guys to accept..

Doom, I'm trying to not lose the urge to sleep with you but it's becoming very difficult.
Back to top Go down
WolfWithRedFur

WolfWithRedFur

Number of posts : 18

Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Panther-Anthro is Banned   Panther-Anthro is Banned Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:54 pm

cheer hmmm and im back back now sry college eats up my time badly atm
Back to top Go down
Pantheretti

Number of posts : 15

Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Panther-Anthro is Banned   Panther-Anthro is Banned Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:36 pm

Who is Wolf? Neutral
Back to top Go down
doomcowgod

doomcowgod

PostSubject: Re: Panther-Anthro is Banned   Panther-Anthro is Banned Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:38 pm

Age.
Back to top Go down
WolfWithRedFur

WolfWithRedFur

Number of posts : 18

Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Panther-Anthro is Banned   Panther-Anthro is Banned Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:28 pm

hey panther
Back to top Go down
MidgetNinjaX

MidgetNinjaX

Number of posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: Panther-Anthro is Banned   Panther-Anthro is Banned Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:36 pm

No no, that's not panther...

Well it is A panther, but not THIS panther, she's actually a whole other panther apparently...

Kinda weird, but she seems cool...

Also Crom...really TMI...I'm gonna need a healthy amount of mind soap now...
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamerisle.org
Crom The Conqueror

Crom The Conqueror

PostSubject: Re: Panther-Anthro is Banned   Panther-Anthro is Banned Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:49 pm

Cleanliness is next to holiness Midget.
Back to top Go down
doomcowgod

doomcowgod

PostSubject: Re: Panther-Anthro is Banned   Panther-Anthro is Banned Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:42 pm

And the mindsoap is next to the Lube.
Back to top Go down
Crom The Conqueror

Crom The Conqueror

PostSubject: Re: Panther-Anthro is Banned   Panther-Anthro is Banned Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:28 pm

doomcowgod wrote:
And the mindsoap is next to the Lube.

I love you
Back to top Go down
Pantheretti

Number of posts : 15

Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Panther-Anthro is Banned   Panther-Anthro is Banned Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:41 pm

Lol, hey Age.

Crom and Doom... ugh. The only thing I can definitely compare this to is how Nynaeve's man was fooling around with Myrelle! >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panther-Anthro is Banned   Panther-Anthro is Banned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Panther-Anthro is Banned
Page 1 of 1