Realms of Kar'Kaish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realms of Kar'Kaish

An entirely original immersive roleplaying world.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burning Army Garrison - Doomcow Vs. Alex

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlexM

AlexM

Number of posts : 145
Burning Army Garrison - Doomcow Vs. Alex Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Burning Army Garrison - Doomcow Vs. Alex Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-21

Burning Army Garrison - Doomcow Vs. Alex Empty
PostSubject: Burning Army Garrison - Doomcow Vs. Alex   Burning Army Garrison - Doomcow Vs. Alex Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:02 am

*Cause Doom was waay too lazy*

Doom: Krasht slaughtered the final cowardly southling, a look of profound disappointment, horribly at odds with the terror on the severed head flipping through the air, on his face. None of the soldiers of the Garrison had been a challenge, none of their Skulls worth the gaze of Grushk. He glanced out the window of the keep, seeing his handiwork. The decapitated, mutilated, and shattered bodies of the Garrison lay haphazardly around the keep. Flames licked at the tents and wooden dwellings in the fortress, evidently started by a dropped torch, or spilling lantern. Krasht glanced down contemptuously at corpse of the Garrison commander, huddled in the corner of the study, and walked out of the keep. He reached the main thoroughfare, running from the main gate to the entrance of the keep, and stopped. Someone was nearby, someone worthy of his attentions, a skull Grushk would gaze upon with pleasure! Krasht licked some of the blood, guts, and brains from Gorechild, and prepared himself.

Me:The desert terrain has ended as suddenly as it started. The forest landscape presented a beatifull green sight to the sword, meaningless - he hates everything beatifull except if it shows the perfection of something, like the perfection of an weapon or perfection of an force.

The green forest was only disturbed by an pleasant red painted point. A garrison, set on fire, smelling of blood and despair as well as of chaos power. Since the accident in the deseet sword had nothing to do except to walk straight, so why not coming in and taking a look at this unknow power.

just by nearing the garrison the power sword felt was growing much stronger, some kind of horrible chaotic strenght - brute, raw and unformed dwelled there. And as the Sword's eye looked upon it's source he wasn't able to believe it - it was a humanoid being. How could a mere human obtain such power? Sword knew that it wouldn't be an easy enemy.

The person that the power came from stopped. Sword prepared for a fight.

Doom:Krasht glared at the being, obviously not a human, now that he saw it. It radiated Chaos, but on a more fundamental level than anything he had ever seen. Rather than the brutal violence of Grushk, or the machinations of his brothers, this being seemed to..... BE chaos. Pfft... it mattered not. His Skull would be Grushk's, just as all were destined to be. He blinked and shuddered as the Rage descended upon him once more, the prospect of a worthy fight shining like the brightest sun on the horizon.

"YOU WILL DIE NOW! YOU WILL STARE UP AT GRUSHK BEFORE THE DAY IS DONE! YOUR BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD LORD AND YOUR SKULL FOR HIS BELT!"

He felt the adrenaline rushing through his veins, and the strength that Grushk had blessed him with increased. The Daemons in his armor cackled and grinned, their faces living exgraved effigies moving about. He spit out a bloody froth, raised Gorechild, and charged, his axe raised two-handed above his right shoulder, ready to cut the Warp-thing from shoulder to hip in one swing.

Me:Oh crap

sword said as he saw the person rushing at him in rage.

This kind of power flowing through this berserker was overwhelming but... too brute...too simple...to easy to predict. Driven by rage...and more rage...berserkering.

Sword quickly drew both swords and right before the giant axe of the berserker crushed the ground before him, jumped over him.
Making few blinks forwards he turned around with swords crossed.

Grrrrr...you are straight forward, human being...but how about a taste of despair...

Using the time of the person needed to react he runned back ready to slash the berserker.

Doom:Krasht grunted in fury as the warpspawn flipped over Gorechild's head. The beast was fast, but he had the blessing of Grushk, and he would not, simply could not, fail. The creature even took the chance to TAUNT him! He would catch this Thing, and string up it's entrails for Grushk to see, and offer its skull to his Lord, earning favor for this worthy kill. He roared with exertion, and pulled Gorechild out of the small indent crater in the cracked stone street, turning about and slashing the axe around at waist height using the momentum of the tug.

Me:The swords and the axe crossed and damn, the force of the axe was enough to withstand the attack. Holding the swords crossed with the axe, Sword held the balance of power trying to tap into more strenght to reflect the axe back.

After seconds he disformed his left hand letting the left sword fall instantly reshaping the hand into a fist trying to deliver the Berserker a powerfull punch before his Axe would break through the sword he crossed his axe with.

Doom:Krasht was startled when the crossed swords of the creature managed to hold before his strike. Few were those that could accomplish such an act, and to his own efforts, fewer still were those that still drew breath. This being and its Skull would truly be worthy of Grushk's favor. He would enjoy dismembering it, destroying every piece of this blasphemous thing's existence. He would offer this kill to Grushk and recieve all the more blessings. He licked his lips at the thought. He saw the beast pull away one of its blades, only to watch as the blade and the hand that held it reform into a bludgeon. The Rage took over once more, and he wrenched his axe savagely toward's the creature's left side, and bringing the top of his spiked shinguard up, aiming for the creature's gut.

Me:Almost too late sword saw that he failed. With a flash of speed he jumped backwards as the Berserker's Axe cut throw his left arm cutting it off complettely.

Stabbing the right Sword in the soil he grinned looking in the eyes of his enemy as the place where his left arm was cut off went on dark flame momentally taking its old shape back.

Surprised...eh?

What is your purpose human? Survival? Glory? Power? he said while his arms formed claws changing their shape to more sharp and big version.

Doom:Krasht used the momentum of his strike to rotate his right foot, spinning around to square himself with the creature. The creature's voice came from nowhere, for it had no mouth that he could see, and it echoed in his head like a ricocheting bullet from a southling gun. It asked him off his purpose, it asked him what drove him.... such silly questions, such meaningless dialogue.

"YOUR BLOOD FOR GRUSHK, WARPSPAWN! YOU WILL BE CRUSHED BEFORE THE MIGHT OF THE BLOODLORD AND YOUR DEATH WILL BE REGALED UPON HIS FORGE!"

The creature's arm grew back, and both arms began to form into talons, but Krasht cared not, for Grushk was with him, and the fight would be his. He rushed forwards, shoulder down, bringing Gorechild up in a murderous arc, showering the area with the blood of previous kills.

Me:Predicting where the axe would land it was enough for sword to take a step aside to evade the fierce blow.

I ask you again...what is your purpose?

Saying this sword lightly sweeped in the direction of the Berserker with the sharp claws.

Doom:The creature side-stepped to the right of his blow, blazingly fast, but Krasht was unphased. It once more inquired his purpose and reasons, still obviously intent upon worthless prattle.

"YOUR DEATH AND ALL DEATHS ARE MY PURPOSE! ALL BLOOD SHALL FLOW FOR THE BLOODLORD AND HIS POWER WILL BE ABSOLUTE!"

The creature stepped forward, flashing its deviously sharp claws, swiping at him, so he brought down the haft of Gorechild to block the flensing claws, drawing down the head in an overhead stroke.

Me:The axe of the berserker blocked Sword's claws with power of hundred of men nearly making sword fall over. Fast. He pulled his arm back and blinked backwards. Staying in a middle distance to the enraged berserker he said:

Hmmmm, so your purpose is the death of others? The power? Not for you? This blood...god? Gehe...my master will slay him too...someday...we are quite simillar. ...What is your name blood drawer?

Doom:Krasht bellowed in anger as his axe cut thin air once again. The beast was aggravatingly fast,
but he would catch it, destroy it, and offer its Soul and Skull up to Grushk, for him to torment for all time. The disembodied voice echoed through his head again, asking for a title... a label to be placed on the endless bounty of Grushk that he was. A memory flashed through his mind, only to be replaced milliseconds later by the Red again.

"I AM KRASHT! I AM YOUR DEATH! GRUSHK WILL GNAW ON YOUR SOUL BY NIGHTFALL!"

With that, he charged, his axe poised over his right shoulder to split the creature from shoulder to groin.

Me:Seeing the Berserker running at him sword began to charge in his direction too, floating few centimeters over the ground. Then from short distance he blinked right in front of Krasht to use the element of surprise, his claws formed into Fists searing into Krasht's direction.

While floating he said, maybe as distraction or maybe not:

How interesting...call me simple Master Sword...*after blink*...from your grave...

Doom:And then... the creature gave him his chance. Krasht's deformed mouth changed into a savage grin, as the voice boomed... Something about a label, but again, it matter not. The creature blinked forwards, attempting to take him by surprise but only playing into his hands... the blades on the Warpling's fists flashed, but Krasht brought his arms up into a block. The blades tore rivulets of flesh and armor from his arms, but Krasht thundered through the pain. He uncrossed his arms aiming for the beast's face, with the strength of hammer blows, then threw himself forward, attempting to tackle the beast..

Me:Sword could snore with pleasure when the blood spilled from Krasht's hands. But it was too unnatural, too scary...the Berserker did not care...he didnt even blink. Sword got the bitter feeling that his attack didnt cause enough pain but thats not enough. The surprise attack turned into at trap. The berserker endured the pain and used a massive force to tackle sword back. Sword had just no time for evading.

The attack used such a force that it sent Sword back with high speed through dirt and fire.

*Crack*

Sword did step up and turned himself around. His "head" had a large and long crack going through like 1/3 of his body. The darkness slowly poured out of his head and he wasnt able to sustain his "hat" revealing his face which had no mouth and only 1 Topaz as eye. The topaz wasnt cracked but instead shifted its position on Sword's left side of the head.

Such a force...my master will consider you a good step in my way to free him...i will put a word for you...maybe you will be spared...if you survive the current fight...

Sword increased the amount of leaked darkness spreading it like a fog around him creating an artifical night in the area. His partially torn cape vibrated as he tapped into his power creating an ball of compressed dark energy between the palms of his hands. His eye glowed stronger then before.

Doom:As the Beast began to channel a spell, Krasht roared in anger.

"YOU SEEK TO USE MAGIC AGAINST ME WARPSPAWN? YOU THINK TO STRIKE DOWN A SERVANT OF GRUSHK WITH A SPELL? YOU WILL SEE YOUR FOLLY AND DIE!"

As the creature channeled the spell, a gloomy darkness fell over the area. A shroud of night spewed out from the being, obscuring the sun in an unnatural fog. It mattered not to Krasht, who rushed forward, his axe glowing a rusty blood red, held over his right shoulder, and his eyes shining like flames in the darkness.

Me:The ball got bigger and bigger until it got even bigger as sword himself. It was a big waste of energy... but it shall be worth it!!!

With those words Sword jumped on a wall behind him setting the giant ball of darkness lose.
The ground trembled with the ball nearing itself it's target.
The night got even more dark.

*Your turn Doom*

Last edited by AlexM on Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
doomcowgod

doomcowgod

Number of posts : 170
Burning Army Garrison - Doomcow Vs. Alex Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Burning Army Garrison - Doomcow Vs. Alex Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Burning Army Garrison - Doomcow Vs. Alex   Burning Army Garrison - Doomcow Vs. Alex Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:26 pm

Krasht shook with laughter even as he charged, for no spell could defeat a chosen of Grushk. He charged, headlong, at the Ball. The mass of coruscating energy shook the ground, and the darkness overhead grew stronger and stronger. Krasht roared as he neared the spell, and struck forward with his axe. The axe collided with the Spell, and both Krasht and the ball vanished in an explosion of energy that nearly destroyed the entirety of the fortress in the process.
Back to top Go down
https://rokk.darkbb.com
AlexM

AlexM

Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Burning Army Garrison - Doomcow Vs. Alex   Burning Army Garrison - Doomcow Vs. Alex Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:49 pm

The explosion caused Sword to be pushed back and land on the distance.
The fire was distinguished by the pressure of the blow and the darkness dissipated away.
What strenght...may he rest in peace...gehehe never...
Sword thought that as he turned away and continued to walk the straight path to his target.
He didn't know whether the berserker died, he knew that it is most probably that he is still alive, but killing him gives no profit to sword. Leaving the ruins behind him turned away for a moment... he thought that he heard a roar back away from the ruined fortress...or it was just his imagination. He continued to walk. The darkness leaking out of his head left a trail of darkness as the energy channeled to repair this wound.

Krasht...what a waste of such power for such low leveled task...maybe we will meet again...hmmmm...im calculating too much...the games are not over yet...i...need... ... ...assistance.

Thinking out a devious plan Sword looked back for a last time before continuing walking forward.
Back to top Go down
doomcowgod

doomcowgod

Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Burning Army Garrison - Doomcow Vs. Alex   Burning Army Garrison - Doomcow Vs. Alex Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:28 pm

Krasht hit the tree with boneshattering force. The tree, the tree behind it, and one after that were all subsequently destroyed by the bloody missile. An observer would have been shocked to find anything but a pile of fleshy goo, but Krasht merely got up. He roared his frustration. He'd never catch the creature now. But he'd find it again...

"I WILL FIND YOU WARPSPAWN! AND WHEN I DO, GRUSHK WILL STARE UPON YOUR SKULL AND LAUGH!"

With that, he walked on. He was frustrated. He needed something to kill.
Back to top Go down
https://rokk.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burning Army Garrison - Doomcow Vs. Alex   Burning Army Garrison - Doomcow Vs. Alex Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burning Army Garrison - Doomcow Vs. Alex
Page 1 of 1