Realms of Kar'Kaish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realms of Kar'Kaish

An entirely original immersive roleplaying world.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's a theological and intellectual trap!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
doomcowgod

doomcowgod

Number of posts : 170
It's a theological and intellectual trap! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100It's a theological and intellectual trap! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-21

It's a theological and intellectual trap! Empty
PostSubject: It's a theological and intellectual trap!   It's a theological and intellectual trap! Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:28 am

I have just discovered a horrible, horrible secret! Bronkor is actually an Australian clone of Bors Baldewyr, the infamous wc3diplo administrator!
Back to top Go down
https://rokk.darkbb.com
Burning_Ice

Burning_Ice

Number of posts : 482
It's a theological and intellectual trap! Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100It's a theological and intellectual trap! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: It's a theological and intellectual trap!   It's a theological and intellectual trap! Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 12:48 pm

...wtf is wc3diplo?
Back to top Go down
doomcowgod

doomcowgod

It's a theological and intellectual trap! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100It's a theological and intellectual trap! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: It's a theological and intellectual trap!   It's a theological and intellectual trap! Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:40 pm

Shhhh... Bronx will tell you when he admits to the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
MidgetNinjaX

MidgetNinjaX

Number of posts : 209
It's a theological and intellectual trap! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100It's a theological and intellectual trap! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: It's a theological and intellectual trap!   It's a theological and intellectual trap! Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:25 am

I'm shocked, yet curios, who exactly is Bors Baldewyr? And why should we care if he's Bronkor?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamerisle.org
Aerywyn

Aerywyn

Number of posts : 352
It's a theological and intellectual trap! Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100It's a theological and intellectual trap! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: It's a theological and intellectual trap!   It's a theological and intellectual trap! Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 8:22 am

Obviously none of you ever ventured very far from Gamerisle.

Doom is stalking me, and making comparisons between me and my countrymen (Bors is actually an Australian, but has the tendency to speak in Welsh and revolt agaisnt the Saxons - something which he holds agaisnt me as a joke, what me being Anglo-Saxon/Celtic half-breed).

But moving right along....

Doom, shut the fuck up before I set loose a face rapist on you. A male one. On cocaine.

Yes, I do know such a guy.
Back to top Go down
doomcowgod

doomcowgod

PostSubject: Re: It's a theological and intellectual trap!   It's a theological and intellectual trap! Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:03 pm

Pfft... I wasn't stalking you. I was on diplo before you.
Back to top Go down
Panther-Anthro

Panther-Anthro

Number of posts : 36
It's a theological and intellectual trap! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100It's a theological and intellectual trap! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: It's a theological and intellectual trap!   It's a theological and intellectual trap! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:41 am

Oh God, I can't believe I never noticed this before Doom, you are so right. -Also signed up on Diplo, but rarely visits, evil Welsh!-
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamerisle.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a theological and intellectual trap!   It's a theological and intellectual trap! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a theological and intellectual trap!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Realms of Kar'Kaish :: General Purposes :: General Discussion-
Jump to: