Realms of Kar'Kaish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realms of Kar'Kaish

An entirely original immersive roleplaying world.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grand Apology

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaoswizkid

Number of posts : 415
Grand Apology Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100Grand Apology Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

Grand Apology Empty
PostSubject: Grand Apology   Grand Apology Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:26 pm

I issue an apology to those who are devoted to this site and it's functions. I apologize for the absence of the RP Council, for myself, and for the abrupt halt of activity. This is due to summer functions/jobs for every member of the RP Council. I have tried my hardest to find time to moderate this site from my stay at Tennessee Tech. However, it is not enough to breathe life into this wonderful community. I ask that you wait until the RP Council can reconvene. Until such time, if you decide to leave temporarily, we will not seek any judgement against you. Feel free to develop ideas, participate in the idea creation game, or recruit potential members. We will be back to our former state some time in July.

Sincerely,

-Chaoswizkid
--Member Of The RP Council
Back to top Go down
Burning_Ice

Burning_Ice

Number of posts : 482

Registration date : 2008-04-21

Grand Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Apology   Grand Apology Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:34 am

From the only internet cafe in 5 miles(and they charge an arm and a leg too...):
I'll be back in 1.5 weeks, at which time I will be hell bent on kick starting the event.
Back to top Go down
Aerywyn

Aerywyn

Number of posts : 352

Registration date : 2008-03-30

Grand Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Apology   Grand Apology Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 7:41 am

Heh, same as the others. However I may only be getting more and more busy as time goes by. I won't have the energy to kick start anything, but I will still have something in me to help push the wheel along.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get some sleep so I can work tomorrow morning and have money to get pissed on, so I can forget the fact that I have to work and study for the High Schools Certificate at the same time. I love the logic too. Sleep
Back to top Go down
MidgetNinjaX

MidgetNinjaX

Number of posts : 209
Grand Apology Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Grand Apology Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

Grand Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Apology   Grand Apology Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:14 pm

The second to last line in your post seems like a typo.....please tell me its a typo bronx.

Anyways, sorry about not being around so much any more guys *points to slave masters at Taco Hell* the boss has been working me to the bone, and when he's done using his whip he yells at me to get back to work.

But don't fret, soon us underlings will stage a coop de' tau and claim Taco Hell for our own, and then I shall have all the free time in the world.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamerisle.org
Aerywyn

Aerywyn

Number of posts : 352

Registration date : 2008-03-30

Grand Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Apology   Grand Apology Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 3:08 am

It depends how you look at it. I mean using the money to get pissed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grand Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Apology   Grand Apology Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Apology
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Realms of Kar'Kaish :: Announcements-
Jump to: