Realms of Kar'Kaish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realms of Kar'Kaish

An entirely original immersive roleplaying world.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Belial the Wolf - Aerywyn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aerywyn

Aerywyn

Number of posts : 352
Belial the Wolf - Aerywyn Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100Belial the Wolf - Aerywyn Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-30

Belial the Wolf - Aerywyn Empty
PostSubject: Belial the Wolf - Aerywyn   Belial the Wolf - Aerywyn Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:20 am

This is not my main character, nor is he my actual PC one.
Belial the Wolf - Aerywyn Moon013
Name: Belial

Alias: Vaskiargt al’ Tirudaí

Class: Wolf (Beast)

Appearance: A giant wolf, like above, with a constant, snarling ferocity about it's demeanor. About the height of a fully grown man when on all fours, his bulk is huge but he carries it lithely, and his fur gives an appearance of something far greater and wilder.

Fighting Style: Cunning, but still a wild animal. Belial has lost much of his humanity in his time as Vaskiargt.

Abilities/Skills: Like Aerywyn, Belial has the powers of destruction as Vaskiargt, though of a far more brutal and wild nature...

Hunter's Night; When the Hunter's Moon is right, and the sacrifice is marked, Belial will hunt tirelesssly until he can tear apart and feast with abandon. None have yet survived, neither lone stranger nor hapless village.

Fate's Cruel Ties; Belial has less control over himself and his destiny than his brother Aerywyn. He has submitted himself to the will of Väurkänn, and within his weakened humanity it is difficult to resist his demands.

Corruption; His breath is so foul as to wrench the guts of even the sturdiest of constitutions. This unnatural corruption can cause the land itself to wither and die.

History: Willing servant of the Väurkänn. Was once a man. Lost his humanity. Brother to Aerywyn.

Last edited by Aerywyn on Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
doomcowgod

doomcowgod

Number of posts : 170
Belial the Wolf - Aerywyn Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Belial the Wolf - Aerywyn Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Belial the Wolf - Aerywyn   Belial the Wolf - Aerywyn Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:07 pm

How the fuck am I supposed to kill this thing if I don't even know what it can do? This isn't a DM-sculpted encounter, since you haven't given us any deciferable documents that give clues.
Back to top Go down
https://rokk.darkbb.com
Burning_Ice

Burning_Ice

Number of posts : 482
Belial the Wolf - Aerywyn Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100Belial the Wolf - Aerywyn Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Belial the Wolf - Aerywyn   Belial the Wolf - Aerywyn Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 6:50 pm

Doom your piloting Krasht. Krasht. You kill this the same way you kill everything else, i.e. keep hitting it till it stops twitching. It's pretty much all Krasht does anyway.
Back to top Go down
Aerywyn

Aerywyn

PostSubject: Re: Belial the Wolf - Aerywyn   Belial the Wolf - Aerywyn Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:21 pm

Plus I'm busy making everything. Midget wanted me to join in anyway.
Back to top Go down
doomcowgod

doomcowgod

Belial the Wolf - Aerywyn Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Belial the Wolf - Aerywyn Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Belial the Wolf - Aerywyn   Belial the Wolf - Aerywyn Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:23 pm

Burning_Ice wrote:
Doom your piloting Krasht. Krasht. You kill this the same way you kill everything else, i.e. keep hitting it till it stops twitching. It's pretty much all Krasht does anyway.

I lick you, BI.
Back to top Go down
doomcowgod

doomcowgod

PostSubject: Re: Belial the Wolf - Aerywyn   Belial the Wolf - Aerywyn Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:30 pm

Whoops... the Daemon is called Vaurkann? I messed up, didn't see that name on Aerywyn's Char bio.
Back to top Go down
Aerywyn

Aerywyn

PostSubject: Re: Belial the Wolf - Aerywyn   Belial the Wolf - Aerywyn Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:21 am

Don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belial the Wolf - Aerywyn   Belial the Wolf - Aerywyn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belial the Wolf - Aerywyn
Page 1 of 1