Realms of Kar'Kaish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realms of Kar'Kaish

An entirely original immersive roleplaying world.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grigori Tinpuras, Xael's Lunar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xael

Xael

Number of posts : 313
Location : Where willows whisper wistfully while winds wail with woe
Grigori Tinpuras, Xael's Lunar - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Grigori Tinpuras, Xael's Lunar - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-29

Grigori Tinpuras, Xael's Lunar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grigori Tinpuras, Xael's Lunar   Grigori Tinpuras, Xael's Lunar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:18 pm

It would probably be better if I hide my true skills from them. But I can't just say I have nothing... What kind of jobs would a town like this have no need of...? Or perhaps...

Grigori grins broadly and extends his hand.

"I am a hunter by trade, myself. If there aren't any villains to be slain, then perhaps an animal would provide me with some lucre?"

Grigori looks around while talking, take note of the shops and alleyways, trying to make a mental map of the town. He also watches for any individuals who might have an artifact or some other rare and valuable item.

"Oh yes, is there a place here where I might wash off? Been traveling a while, and haven't really had the chance. You know how it is. "
Back to top Go down

Grigori Tinpuras, Xael's Lunar
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2