Realms of Kar'Kaish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realms of Kar'Kaish

An entirely original immersive roleplaying world.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re-opening of the Gamerisle branch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aerywyn

Aerywyn

Number of posts : 352
Re-opening of the Gamerisle branch Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100Re-opening of the Gamerisle branch Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-30

Re-opening of the Gamerisle branch Empty
PostSubject: Re-opening of the Gamerisle branch   Re-opening of the Gamerisle branch Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:48 am

As part of the revival of Gamerisle, there have been a few who have expressed interest in reforming the "dead" Arena. Although we know better, I have decided that it would be better if control and moderation of the Gamerisle Arena were in our hands, so I have gone about working together with Panther to give myself moderation powers there and have begun rebuilding, in a sense, a recruitment centre there.

Discussion has been opened with the other members of the Rp Council, and further information will be forthcoming.

Yours,
~Aerywyn/Bronkorian
Back to top Go down
Aerywyn

Aerywyn

Number of posts : 352
Re-opening of the Gamerisle branch Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100Re-opening of the Gamerisle branch Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-30

Re-opening of the Gamerisle branch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-opening of the Gamerisle branch   Re-opening of the Gamerisle branch Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:47 am

Yeah, it was silly. May start just sapping members off when we get the main project up for lulz.
Back to top Go down

Re-opening of the Gamerisle branch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Realms of Kar'Kaish :: Announcements-
Jump to: