Realms of Kar'Kaish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realms of Kar'Kaish

An entirely original immersive roleplaying world.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Discussion On Future Battles

Go down 
+4
MidgetNinjaX
doomcowgod
Burning_Ice
Chaoswizkid
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaoswizkid

Number of posts : 415
Discussion On Future Battles Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100Discussion On Future Battles Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

Discussion On Future Battles Empty
PostSubject: Discussion On Future Battles   Discussion On Future Battles Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:13 pm

This is just to talk about all the suppositions or w/e about what may happen. For example, all the meta-magick questions to BI.

Also... I honestly want to see Acria vs Torin, just so she can freak him the hell out. =P
Back to top Go down
Burning_Ice

Burning_Ice

Number of posts : 482
Discussion On Future Battles Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100Discussion On Future Battles Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On Future Battles   Discussion On Future Battles Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:22 pm

Note to self: Stop getting inventive with magical physics, people just ask questions.
Back to top Go down
Chaoswizkid

Number of posts : 415

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On Future Battles   Discussion On Future Battles Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:29 pm

No, keep it up. I'm years younger than you, but I know you've impressed me and those of the arena. I try to use physics in conjunction with magic, but you try to expand on magical physics. That's quite something.
Back to top Go down
doomcowgod

doomcowgod

Number of posts : 170
Discussion On Future Battles Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Discussion On Future Battles Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On Future Battles   Discussion On Future Battles Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:43 pm

Magic is useless! There will be only blood!
Back to top Go down
https://rokk.darkbb.com
MidgetNinjaX

MidgetNinjaX

Number of posts : 209
Discussion On Future Battles Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Discussion On Future Battles Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On Future Battles   Discussion On Future Battles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:24 am

Yes doom there will be blood, your blood, staining the blade of the Fang as I pierce your foul heart and purify your soul once and for all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamerisle.org
AlexM

AlexM

Number of posts : 145
Discussion On Future Battles Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Discussion On Future Battles Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On Future Battles   Discussion On Future Battles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:27 am

But that will matter nothing.

Sword will unleash Black and he will reap you apart Very Happy. -literally.
Back to top Go down
MidgetNinjaX

MidgetNinjaX

Discussion On Future Battles Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Discussion On Future Battles Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On Future Battles   Discussion On Future Battles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:31 am

Psh, Ezsrah could both you guys any day of the week. You'll know that by the time the uber arena event is over with.
Back to top Go down
Burning_Ice

Burning_Ice

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On Future Battles   Discussion On Future Battles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:33 am

I'm willing to bet if Black was ever formed he would get omgwtfpwn-ed if he fought all our characters.
It goes like this:
Black:Horribly beats down all of us.
Remel: See's is chance to do something which would make others regard him as a god. Goes full omni-potent mode. Unmakes Black, slightly retro-actively so anyone who died is alive enough to worship him.
Everyone but doom: *worships*
Doom: BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! *slaughters the rest of us while we're busy worshipping.*
Back to top Go down
XOotie

XOotie

Number of posts : 200

Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On Future Battles   Discussion On Future Battles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:48 am

i just sit on a tree watching everyone. also its sorta hard to do physics with fantasy...... it just doesnt mix very well plus i dont understand half the things BI and chaos say i just think of things to do and use my guilty consciousness to check if its rigged or not i mean isnt that simple?
Ursong would just steal stuff from your pockets while ure fighting black and worshiping
Back to top Go down
MidgetNinjaX

MidgetNinjaX

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On Future Battles   Discussion On Future Battles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:52 am

I think the Fang used to its maximum potential could hold its own against Black if it needed too.

On a related note ALEX YOUR HISTORY IS SO FULL OF HORRIBLE GRAMMAR THAT I RAN OUT OF EYE SOAP WHILST I WAS READING IT. Which is a shame sense the parts I could understand seemed very interesting, so much so that I DEMAND that you fix the grammar of your history section NOW!!!!
Back to top Go down
doomcowgod

doomcowgod

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On Future Battles   Discussion On Future Battles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:16 am

Burning_Ice wrote:
I'm willing to bet if Black was ever formed he would get omgwtfpwn-ed if he fought all our characters.
It goes like this:
Black:Horribly beats down all of us.
Remel: See's is chance to do something which would make others regard him as a god. Goes full omni-potent mode. Unmakes Black, slightly retro-actively so anyone who died is alive enough to worship him.
Everyone but doom: *worships*
Doom: BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! *slaughters the rest of us while we're busy worshipping.*

Remel: Oh shit you bastard!
Doom: RAWR! *Kills Remel and offers his Skull to Grushk*
Grushk: Oh shit!
Doom: Rawr! *Goes Full daemon prince mode, growing wings, getting an ever BIGGER axe, and the ability to shoots fire and lazerbeams out of his orifices*
Back to top Go down
XOotie

XOotie

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On Future Battles   Discussion On Future Battles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:27 am

dont forget berserker lust.. to fellow soldiers... also wouldnt grushk also grow insize since i would imagine remel's skull would be glowing and uber uber bright?

back on the topic how we gonna get crom's char in and anyone know what happened to drake?
Back to top Go down
doomcowgod

doomcowgod

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On Future Battles   Discussion On Future Battles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:32 am

A better question is "Do we CARE what happened to Drake?"
Back to top Go down
XOotie

XOotie

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On Future Battles   Discussion On Future Battles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:33 am

..... we do or atleast MN does since his char is posted up
Back to top Go down
Burning_Ice

Burning_Ice

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On Future Battles   Discussion On Future Battles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:35 am

Remel wouldn't have a skull. Once you killed him all his bits would god *poof* and disappear
Back to top Go down
Aerywyn

Aerywyn

Number of posts : 352

Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On Future Battles   Discussion On Future Battles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:54 am

Aerywyn: *Looks like he has been gripped by fever and begins laughing softly before he takes Veanne in his hand and thrusts the blade into his chest. His laughter becomes far more strained and mad as he tears yanks the blade down, tearing apart his chest from the clavicle to the center of his abdomen. The sword clatters to the ground coated in blood and organs, and amidst the bones barely lodged in place and the ruined tissue, an eye with a single red slit for a pupil revolves from within. Aerywyn, his own eyes now rolled so far back into his head with the pain/pleasure of it all, hiccups a bit with laughter, before several more mouths appear along the length of his neck, each bearing a daemonic set of teeth. Each mouth then begins the song that heralds the end of days...*
Back to top Go down
Burning_Ice

Burning_Ice

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On Future Battles   Discussion On Future Battles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:00 am

And lo does the world hears:
"Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb
Mary had a little lamb with a flee-DAMNIT mouth 24, your half a bloody octave off get in the game mister."

The mouths then get into an argument over creative control of the band, and the world watches another band that could have been torn apart by internal strife.
Back to top Go down
Aerywyn

Aerywyn

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On Future Battles   Discussion On Future Battles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:00 am

And the eye.

The eye just sits there.
Back to top Go down
doomcowgod

doomcowgod

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On Future Battles   Discussion On Future Battles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:06 am

"NOW YOU DIE, KYEENCESPAWN!"

*Takes Aerywyn's head off at the shoulders, silencing the mouths, then proceeds to hack the body to pieces.*
Back to top Go down
XOotie

XOotie

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On Future Battles   Discussion On Future Battles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:14 am

starts shooting air bullets at krasht and hums a hymn
Back to top Go down
Aerywyn

Aerywyn

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On Future Battles   Discussion On Future Battles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:14 am

So that was that.

But ever since that day, Doom had always felt something... odd with the voices in his head... there was one more there than before, and every time he tried to seize upon that voice all memory of it vanished. However it did leave a strange taste of grapes in his mouth...
Back to top Go down
doomcowgod

doomcowgod

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On Future Battles   Discussion On Future Battles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:19 am

"MMmmm" Thought Krasht as he slaughtered the last Aer'viel "Grape!"
Back to top Go down
Aerywyn

Aerywyn

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On Future Battles   Discussion On Future Battles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:21 am

Soon after, when there was nobody left to kill, Krasht took up a successful career as a cook.
Back to top Go down
AlexM

AlexM

Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On Future Battles   Discussion On Future Battles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:16 am

To Midget: Oh crap. It took me like a hour to write it. Fixing the grammar will happen...someday.
Back to top Go down
Tuv

Tuv

Discussion On Future Battles Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Discussion On Future Battles Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On Future Battles   Discussion On Future Battles Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:42 pm

Well... congratz! we now have an evil Artua! my inability to control what happens to my character amazes me again, someday i will finish his history and we will alteast have an age... oh well, until that day cometh, we deal with not knowing his age... but he looks in his early 20s... better than nothing eh? EVIL!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion On Future Battles   Discussion On Future Battles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussion On Future Battles
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next