Realms of Kar'Kaish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realms of Kar'Kaish

An entirely original immersive roleplaying world.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arena OOC: Slaver's Arena, Tuv vs Burning Ice vs Xael

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaoswizkid

Number of posts : 415
Arena OOC: Slaver's Arena, Tuv vs Burning Ice vs Xael Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100Arena OOC: Slaver's Arena, Tuv vs Burning Ice vs Xael Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

Arena OOC: Slaver's Arena, Tuv vs Burning Ice vs Xael Empty
PostSubject: Arena OOC: Slaver's Arena, Tuv vs Burning Ice vs Xael   Arena OOC: Slaver's Arena, Tuv vs Burning Ice vs Xael Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:49 pm

The OOC for the battle.

Also, this is non-canon, right?

I thought Xael's character didn't understand the language here in RoKK.
Back to top Go down
Xael

Xael

Number of posts : 313
Location : Where willows whisper wistfully while winds wail with woe
Arena OOC: Slaver's Arena, Tuv vs Burning Ice vs Xael Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Arena OOC: Slaver's Arena, Tuv vs Burning Ice vs Xael Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Arena OOC: Slaver's Arena, Tuv vs Burning Ice vs Xael   Arena OOC: Slaver's Arena, Tuv vs Burning Ice vs Xael Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:13 pm

He vampired someone shortly after his premier battle against Artua.
Back to top Go down
Burning_Ice

Burning_Ice

Number of posts : 482
Arena OOC: Slaver's Arena, Tuv vs Burning Ice vs Xael Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100Arena OOC: Slaver's Arena, Tuv vs Burning Ice vs Xael Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Arena OOC: Slaver's Arena, Tuv vs Burning Ice vs Xael   Arena OOC: Slaver's Arena, Tuv vs Burning Ice vs Xael Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:50 pm

and to answer your other question yeah, this is non-cannon for all characters involved. On that note I think it's Tuv's turn....
Back to top Go down
Burning_Ice

Burning_Ice

Number of posts : 482

Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Arena OOC: Slaver's Arena, Tuv vs Burning Ice vs Xael   Arena OOC: Slaver's Arena, Tuv vs Burning Ice vs Xael Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:31 pm

Okay I'm not doing any more trying to solve arguments for this anymore. If there is a problem go find and pester some OTHER member of the council.
Tuv's brought up a question of possible favoritism and I realized that I may indeed be subconsciously slanted to the person I actually know in real life.
So once again. Problem? Can't resolve it between the two parties concerned? Find some other member of the RP council. Pester HIM....or her...what? you can never tell on the internet...
Back to top Go down
Aerywyn

Aerywyn

Number of posts : 352

Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Arena OOC: Slaver's Arena, Tuv vs Burning Ice vs Xael   Arena OOC: Slaver's Arena, Tuv vs Burning Ice vs Xael Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:25 am

-sigh-

So are you saying that people arguing and bitching are slowing down the roleplay and all that?

-rubs the bridge of his nose-

... fine. I'll monitor this battle, but I shall say this. Try to think of the aim of the battle to explore and tell your characters story, as well as to write some god damned fine literature. Whoever does that will find it possible to win, but then they may find it fun NOT to win. Whoever plays to win from the outset will never win.

Considering I seem to find the three of you talking a lot, I will then conclude that there has been a lot of arguing. Really though I am going to accept no shit from either party involved mainly because I am very tired and exhausted by my HSC, and my spare time should be spent either studying or trying to let my hair down and kick boots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arena OOC: Slaver's Arena, Tuv vs Burning Ice vs Xael   Arena OOC: Slaver's Arena, Tuv vs Burning Ice vs Xael Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arena OOC: Slaver's Arena, Tuv vs Burning Ice vs Xael
Page 1 of 1