Realms of Kar'Kaish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realms of Kar'Kaish

An entirely original immersive roleplaying world.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arena Assessment: Tuv and Crom The Conqueror

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaoswizkid

Number of posts : 415
Arena Assessment: Tuv and Crom The Conqueror Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100Arena Assessment: Tuv and Crom The Conqueror Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

Arena Assessment: Tuv and Crom The Conqueror Empty
PostSubject: Arena Assessment: Tuv and Crom The Conqueror   Arena Assessment: Tuv and Crom The Conqueror Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:52 pm

I asked of both of you, as well as Alex, for a display of skill to show for your lack of it in your Arena Battle. Alex has already had an assessment, and I forgot about the both of you. I will use the RP between the both of you as a source for this assessment.

Tuv: I'll be short and sweet. You're accepted once seconded by another RP Council member. You showed for your lack of detail quite well in the RP. We just need to see it continued. Congrats.

Crom: You didn't neccessarily boost the detail I was asking for, but then again due to your recent character change, you'll have to go under an additional assessment, although this will be ruled into it as well. I'm leaning more towards acceptance, but you must go back through probation, so your assessment is postponed.
Back to top Go down
MidgetNinjaX

MidgetNinjaX

Number of posts : 209
Arena Assessment: Tuv and Crom The Conqueror Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Arena Assessment: Tuv and Crom The Conqueror Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Arena Assessment: Tuv and Crom The Conqueror   Arena Assessment: Tuv and Crom The Conqueror Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:50 pm

Tuv: I agree with Chaos, and I second your acceptance.

Crom: Character Transfer does result in a reset of your standing in the Arena, sorry to say. If it makes you feel any better, I like your new character much better then your old.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamerisle.org
Crom The Conqueror

Crom The Conqueror

Number of posts : 155
Arena Assessment: Tuv and Crom The Conqueror Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Arena Assessment: Tuv and Crom The Conqueror Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Arena Assessment: Tuv and Crom The Conqueror   Arena Assessment: Tuv and Crom The Conqueror Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:53 pm

I thought that was a given. It is all cool! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tuv

Tuv

Number of posts : 352
Arena Assessment: Tuv and Crom The Conqueror Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Arena Assessment: Tuv and Crom The Conqueror Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Arena Assessment: Tuv and Crom The Conqueror   Arena Assessment: Tuv and Crom The Conqueror Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:55 pm

<3 i wub roo MN
Back to top Go down
MidgetNinjaX

MidgetNinjaX

Number of posts : 209
Arena Assessment: Tuv and Crom The Conqueror Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Arena Assessment: Tuv and Crom The Conqueror Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Arena Assessment: Tuv and Crom The Conqueror   Arena Assessment: Tuv and Crom The Conqueror Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:58 pm

Tuv if you keep talking like that I'll forfeit your living privileges.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamerisle.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arena Assessment: Tuv and Crom The Conqueror   Arena Assessment: Tuv and Crom The Conqueror Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arena Assessment: Tuv and Crom The Conqueror
Page 1 of 1